If you are a new business and are looking to use professional email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) we can set you up on Office 365 Exchange Online. If your business already has an email system in place but you are looking to migrate them to Office 365 we can help with the transition.
- 50 GB of storage per mailbox.
- Send messages up to 150 MB in size.
- Connect your emails to supported versions of Outlook.
- Access your emails via the Office 365 web portal from any device connected to the Internet.
- Emails are backed up at Microsoft’s data centres.
- Shared calendars, tasks, address lists, folders and contacts.
- Synchronisation between multiple devices (such as iPhones, iPads, laptops and desktops).
- Email aliases.
- Anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- We will set your emails up for you on up to 3 devices per mailbox.
There are other business plans also available through Microsoft, for example if you are looking to have access to all Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and OneNote this is something that we can also help with.
DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Looking for a solution which will allow you or your employees to take control and carry out updates on your website? Look no further!
We design and develop online shops that not only look great but are also easy to navigate and appealing to your target audience.
Looking to drive more traffic to your website by increasing its performance on Google? We have a range of flexible SEO packages to choose from.
Keep your clients up to date, increase website traffic and boost sales with targeted email campaigns that are branded to your business.