Facebook training is ideal for businesses that are looking to use social media as a promotional tool. We also offer training to individuals or groups that are looking to connect with friends and family and require some help in becoming familiar with the interface.
All of our training is bespoke and tailored around your specific needs, however to give you an idea of the type of things that we would cover with beginners that are looking to use Facebook within their business please see below.
Sample Facebook Course Outline
For beginners we would typically cover the following:
- The benefits of using Facebook within a business.
- How to create a business page (includes adding a description and uploading a profile and cover image).
- How to move between your personal profile and your business page.
- How to like other business pages.
- How to build page likes.
- Facebook etiquette.
- Developing a posting strategy.
- How to write engaging posts.
- Scheduling posts.
- How to drive traffic to your website from Facebook.
- How to share links.
- How to share images.
- How to share videos.
- Creating events.
- Creating offers.
- Building your brand on Facebook.
- Measuring results with Facebook insights.
Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you with prices and availability.
Find out how to create, deliver and monitor targeted email campaigns that are branded to your business.
Get to grips with SEO and reach new heights with your website’s Google rankings.
Learn how to create an effective Facebook strategy to raise brand awareness, drive traffic to your website and boost sales.
Tap into the world of Twitter and learn how social marketing power can benefit your business.
Learn how to develop professional industry-standard websites with our code ninjas.
Our experts will teach you how to make the most out of your WordPress website.