Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is considered by many to be an essential business tool. When used strategically Twitter has been proven by many to benefit a large range of businesses both small and large. However, in order to use it to its full potential takes time, planning and creativity. Our workshops and training courses are designed to help businesses to effectively use Twitter to reach their business goals, build relationships and generate sales and leads.
Twitter Workshops for Beginners
We have not yet set a date for our next workshop but if you would like to be notified when the next one is please email us at email@example.com.
The workshop is designed for beginners who are yet to setup a Twitter profile for their business.
- Twitter terminology.
- Setting social media goals.
- Setting up your Twitter profile.
- Branding your profile.
- Finding your way around the Twitter interface.
- How to tweet and retweet.
- What to tweet and how to write engaging content.
- Creating a social media calendar.
- How to follow and get followers.
- How to evaluate your Twitter marketing.
- Cost: £85.00 (plus vat) per person.
- Max number of people per workshop: 6.
- Please bring: A fully charged laptop. You will also need to be able to access your emails as well as have Word and Excel installed on your machine.
- Includes: Refreshments and lunch.
- Times: 9am – 5pm (with morning break, lunch and afternoon break).
- Venue: Athena Web Designs, 43 Dyer Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 2PP.
- Parking: Please see our contact page for the nearest car parks.
One-to-One Twitter Training
All of our one-to-one training is bespoke and tailored around your specific needs, however to give you an idea of the type of things that we would cover with beginners that are looking to use Twitter within their business please see below.
- The benefits of using Twitter within a business.
- Choosing your Twitter username (handle).
- How to create a branded business profile (includes adding a description and uploading a profile and header image).
- Twitter etiquette.
- Who to follow and how to follow them.
- How to tweet and retweet.
- How to write engaging content.
- How to insert images into tweets.
- How to insert videos into tweets.
- How to share links in a tweet.
- How to make your content searchable (using hashtags).
- Scheduling tweets.
- Sending a direct message.
- Measuring results with Twitter analytics.
Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you with prices and availability.
Find out how to create, deliver and monitor targeted email campaigns that are branded to your business.
Get to grips with SEO and reach new heights with your website’s Google rankings.
Learn how to create an effective Facebook strategy to raise brand awareness, drive traffic to your website and boost sales.
Tap into the world of Twitter and learn how social marketing power can benefit your business.
Learn how to develop professional industry-standard websites with our code ninjas.
Our experts will teach you how to make the most out of your WordPress website.