Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is considered by many to be an essential business tool. When used strategically Twitter has been proven by many to benefit a large range of businesses both small and large. However, in order to use it to its full potential takes takes time, planning and creativity. Our training courses are designed to help businesses to effectively use Twitter to reach their business goals, build relationships and generate sales and leads.
All of our training is bespoke and tailored around your specific needs, however to give you an idea of the type of things that we would cover with beginners that are looking to use Twitter within their business please see below.
Sample Twitter Course Outline
For beginners we would typically cover the following:
- The benefits of using Twitter within a business.
- Choosing your Twitter username (handle).
- How to create a branded business profile (includes adding a description and uploading a profile and header image).
- Twitter etiquette.
- Who to follow and how to follow them.
- How to tweet and retweet.
- How to write engaging content.
- How to insert images into tweets.
- How to insert videos into tweets.
- How to share links in a tweet.
- How to make your content searchable (using hashtags).
- Scheduling tweets.
- Sending a direct message.
- Measuring results with Twitter analytics.
Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you with prices and availability.
Find out how to create, deliver and monitor targeted email campaigns that are branded to your business.
Get to grips with SEO and reach new heights with your website’s Google rankings.
Learn how to create an effective Facebook strategy to raise brand awareness, drive traffic to your website and boost sales.
Tap into the world of Twitter and learn how social marketing power can benefit your business.
Learn how to develop professional industry-standard websites with our code ninjas.
Our experts will teach you how to make the most out of your WordPress website.