Custom WordPress Themes
Den Boer Wines
Red Lion Freehouse
The Pudding Wagon
WordPress is our preferred CMS as it:
- Is search engine friendly.
- Offers a huge number of plugins, giving you the opportunity to grow your website with some fantastic features.
- Allows for us to create bespoke and flexible designs.
- Allows for pages to be easily added, edited and deleted, via the admin area.
- Allows us to create multiple page layouts, so that when creating a new page you will be able to pick from a range that have been setup by us.
- Allows for text, links, images and media to be incorporated into pages, via the admin area.
- Has an easy-to-use text editor – no need for coding knowledge.
- Provides a preview page button that can be used before publishing any content.
If you are looking to allow your employees to update your website via an admin area WordPress says pick me!
WordPress is very user-friendly and for this reason it is popular amongst our clients. If you would like a demonstration of an admin area please book a consultation using the button below.
Popular WordPress Myths:
Myth: WordPress websites are all template designs that are resold time and time again.
Truth: Yes you can purchase template WordPress themes, which means your website will look the same as hundreds of others out there but if you approach a WordPress specialist (like us!) they can build you a bespoke theme that is used just for your company.
Myth: WordPress has limitations in regards to design and functionality.
Truth: If you find a WordPress specialist the possibilities are endless!
Myth: WordPress is (just) a blogging platform.
Truth: WordPress can be used to make full-scale websites take a look at our website portfolio for some examples.
Myth: WordPress is not scalable.
Truth: WordPress can support your website regardless of the size or amount of traffic that you goes through it.
Myth: WordPress is insecure.
Truth: Hackers will try to exploit the smallest of vulnerabilities in any software, not just WordPress. Read our blog to learn about how to keep your WordPress website secure.
Myth: WordPress is free.
Truth: This isn’t entirely true. WordPress as a platform is free but to use it to its full potential as a business website you would need a WordPress specialist’s help.
Myth: WordPress websites are slow.
Truth: Slow website speeds are usually down to the hosting providers or badly-coded plugins.
DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Looking for a solution which will allow you or your employees to take control and carry out updates on your website? Look no further!
We design and develop online shops that not only look great but are also easy to navigate and appealing to your target audience.
Looking to drive more traffic to your website by increasing its performance on Google? We have a range of flexible SEO packages to choose from.
Keep your clients up to date, increase website traffic and boost sales with targeted email campaigns that are branded to your business.