With Exchange Online
Office 365 is a cloud based service that is hosted by Microsoft. One of the many tools that they offer is Exchange Online, which includes business-class email and calendaring.
If you are looking for a reliable email solution our team of specialists can set professional email addresses up for you and your staff.
If your business already has an email system in place but you are looking to migrate them to Exchange Online we have specialist software to help with the transition.
Office 365 can also include a range of other tools such as Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. If required our team can set these up on your devices.
- Your emails will be accessible anywhere, at anytime and from any device with Internet access. This includes mobiles, tablets or desktop computers. Furthermore, the emails will synchronise across all devices.
- 50 GB of storage per mailbox.
- Send messages up to 150 MB in size.
- Back ups are carried out at Microsoft’s data centres.
- Shared calendars, tasks, address lists, folders and contacts.
- Email aliases can be setup.
- Anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- Reliable service with 99.9% uptime (based on 2019 statistics from Microsoft).
Book an Appointment
If you would like to find out more about our Office 365 Exchange Online services please contact us to book a free consultation with one of our experts.Get in Touch