We are excited to announce that we are looking for an Account Manager to join our small team based in Cirencester.
The chosen applicant will be working with a varied range of clients from sole traders to large organisations.
The role will involve:
- Working with new and existing clients to scope and manage a range of projects including branding, design, digital, print and search engine optimisation. This will involve face-to-face meetings as well as email and phone communication.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients for any queries or issues they might have, as well as having a proactive approach to keeping them updated on the status of their project.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients.
- Regularly contacting existing clients to generate new business through up selling and cross selling. This will involve proactively searching for ways to help our clients be successful via the products/services that we provide.
- Following up leads
- Sending regular reports to clients.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Delivering presentations.
- Attending networking events.
- Showing clients how to use their website admin areas (training provided).
The right person will:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and clients at any one time, delivering a great service consistently.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have good presentation, sales and negotiation skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have great problem-solving skills.
- Be happy to travel (and have a car/driving licence).
Salary: To be negotiated.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment companies please.