We specialise in Mailchimp training. Mailchimp is a powerful email marketing platform that offers flexible solutions to small and large businesses.
We can tailor training around your individual requirements and skill level and are happy to work one-to-one or with larger groups. Training can take place at our premises or at a location of your choice. We can also do training via Zoom.
We recommend that training is broken down into small sessions but intense courses are also available. The total amount of training required will depend upon each individual’s ability.
MailChimp Course Outline
For beginners we would typically go through the following:
- How to setup a Mailchimp account.
- How to create your first subscriber’s list and how to use groups, tags and/or segments to organise them. This will help to ensure that your email reaches your target audience.
- Create opt-in and signup forms on Mailchimp under GDPR compliance.
- How to create your first email campaign using one of Mailchimp’s templates. You will learn how to add text, images and links. We will also show you how to ensure that the campaign ties-in with your branding.
- The type of content that helps to make a successful email campaign. For example, we will look at how to make your content personal.
- How to send your first campaign.
- How to monitor a campaign’s success using the report facilities.
If you would like to find out more about our MailChimp training or to make a booking please contact us.Get in Touch