Athena Web Designs Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Athena Web Designs Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are happy with any changes that are implemented. This policy is effective from 02/08/2011.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name.
- Your contact information including your email address and/or telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and special offers.
What We Do With The Information That We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you. For example, if you fill out any of our website forms we will attempt to reply.
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide you with services. For example, to send you a newsletter, if you have asked for them.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send out promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Enhance your brand, stand out from your competition and boost your sales with a tailor-made website.
Our creative team of graphic designers are experts in the design of business cards, flyers, postcards, brochures and much more.
Reflect your core values, attract your target audience and stand out from the crowd.
Learn from the experts and become a marketing pro on our tailor-made training courses.